If working in an Agile Scrum environment and within a culture where innovation is encouraged to solve problems that clients face. Then this is an opportunity for you.
As a Senior Android Developer you will be responsible for end to end setup and delivery of Android projects, working closely with the Mobile Lead, clients and the engineering teams.
To be successful you will come from strong Java and mobile development backgrounds working in an Agile TDD/BDD environment. You will have some experience of some of the following:
Kotlin, Frameworks and libraries in Android like Retrofit 2, Dagger 2, RxJava, Espresso etc. Unit Testing and UI Testing for mobile apps. Agile - TDD/BDD, Git, RESTful APIs to connect to backend services, Most common design patterns in Android, Best software development practices and how to apply that in mobile application development, Android Studio and Gradle Build System
As an Senior Android Developer you will work closely with our mobile lead to ensure smooth end to end delivery of Android applications. Duties will include:
- Defining and driving best practices for Android development within the club and within client teams - choosing the right tools, defining architecture and coding standards/processes and designing CI/CD pipelines.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team.
- Oversight of application delivery on a range of client projects.
- Helping us build and develop our Android capability.
- Writing and teaching others how to write maintainable, testable, elegant code.
We love tech and always like to connect with passionate and enthusiastic technologists who love to innovate and explore new tech. If your passion is in developing and exploring new technologies and you enjoy being challenged, we’d love to hear from you.